8:00 a.m. start. One of the most challenging runs on the NSW Running Calendar, the event is enjoyed by both serious runners (including Harry Summers, Australian 5000m champ and BFR winner) and fun runners alike.
8:10 a.m. start. All 3 runs take place in Rozelle’s historic Callan Park. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while you challenge yourself and your friends around one of Sydney’s premiere fun runs.
|Distance||Standard||On the Day|
* of 4 including at least 2 children.
- Family Discount – Enter 2 adults and 2 children and 1 child is free!
- Entry for a parent accompanying a child in the 2km event is free. The adult’s name must be entered at registration as the 'Accompanying Adult'.
- People entering as a family are free to run different events.
- Entry fees are non-refundable (including in the event of cancellation due to bad weather).
- Terms and conditions of entry can be seen here.